Legal information & Privacy
We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree 196 of 30 June 2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data; according to the indicated legislation, the treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
The writer informs that for the establishment and / or execution of the relationships he is or will come into possession of personal data; therefore, pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03, it provides the following information:
- the data provided will be processed in relation to contractual requirements and the consequent obligations deriving from them, not only for an effective management of relationships; in particular for:
- legal obligations, connected with civil, fiscal and accounting regulations;
- administrative management of the relationship;
- fulfillment of contractual obligations;
- archive management;
- management of correspondence and faxes;
- the processing and storage of data will be carried out with the aid of IT and / or paper means and tools, in accordance with the procedures designed to ensure their integrity, security and confidentiality;
- the provision of data is mandatory for the fulfillment of legal and / or contractual obligations; any refusal to provide such data will result in failure to execute the contract / failure to continue the relationship; the consequences of failure to provide data not attributable to legal or contractual obligations will be assessed from time to time by the writer;
- without prejudice to communications made in execution of legal obligations, the data may be disclosed to external parties who carry out specific tasks on behalf of the writer;
- il titolare delthe data controller is: Delphin Control Srl, Registered Office: Voghera, via Dentici 25, 27058 (PV), Telephone: +39 0383 213569, e-mail: email@example.com in the person of the information systems manager
- the data processor is Delphin Control Srl.
- the data will be processed for the entire duration of the relationships established and also subsequently for the fulfillment of legal obligations;
- at any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, pursuant to Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, by means of a written request.
Legislative Decree N. 196/2003
Art. 7 – Right to access personal data and other rights
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under Article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is revealed impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.